In this ever-changing environment, Nebo School District is working hard to meet the needs of the children in our communities. Nebo School District’s Child Nutrition Department has received a fee waiver from the State Board of Education through the USDA. Therefore:
- Beginning Thursday, March 19, 2020, from 9:00 - 11:30 a.m., we have been authorized to offer Free Grab-n-Go breakfasts and lunches at the following locations for all children ages 0 - 18, Monday through Friday until further notice. Children from any school may pick up meals at these locations, but the children must be present to pick up meals and both meals may be picked up at the same time.
- Santaquin area free site
Santaquin Elementary, 25 S 400 W
- Payson area free sites
Barnett Elementary, 456 N 300 E
Mt. Nebo Junior High, 851 W 450 S
Park View Elementary, 360 S 100 E
Taylor Elementary, 92 S 500 W
Wilson Elementary, 590 W 500 S
- Spanish Fork area free sites
Brockbank Elementary, 340 W 500 N
Diamond Fork Junior High, 50 N 900 E
Landmark High School, 612 S Main
Larsen Elementary, 1175 E Flonette Dr
Park Elementary, 90 N 600 E
Riverview Elementary, 628 S West Park Dr
- Springville area free sites
Brookside Elementary, 750 E 400 S
Cherry Creek Elementary, 484 S 200 E
Meadow Brook Elementary, 748 S 950 W
Springville Junior High, 189 S 1470 E
Springville High School, 1205 E 900 S
As an additional service to our students, we will also begin to deliver meals to the following remote areas starting Thursday, March 19. Meals will be available for pickup between 9:30 - 11:00 a.m., Monday through Friday until further notice. The student name and number will be required for meal pick-up.
- Cougar Run Subdivision mailboxes on Cougar Run Road, Birdseye, Utah 84629
- Lake Shore Park, corner of 5900 South 3200 West, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
- Benjamin church, 3238 West 7300 South, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
- Genola church, 50 North Main Street, Genola, Utah 84655
In addition to the sites listed above, all other cafeteria sites will continue to remain open for the time being. Students on free/reduced status will receive the benefited price at these locations. Students who pay full-price for meals may also pay for and pick them up at these locations. Confidentiality will be maintained at all locations.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Child Nutrition Services at 801-354-7438.
Coordinator of Child Nutrition